Want to be a part of the BedMart Family? We are looking for dynamic professionals who are motivated by personal success and opportunities for growth. By treating our employees right, we make ourselves better. You’ll quickly find that BedMart is a place where friendships are made and success is rewarded.
You won't sleep on the job here! Come join the Dream Team today.
Current Positions Open:
Start your Career with BedMart today!
BedMart is now interviewing for full-time Sales Professionals to join the Dream Team!
Base Compensation + Commission with no limit!
We are looking for dynamic Sales Professionals who are motivated by personal success and opportunities for growth. If this sounds like the right environment for you, then we invite you to join the BedMart Family today!
By joining the Sales Training Program at BedMart, you will enter an environment rich with dedicated focus to your personal and professional development. Furthermore, you may just be surprised at how rewarding it is to help your customers transform their lives through better sleep!
There has never been a better time to see what a mattress can mean to you!
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Close attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn.
- Superb communications skills.
- Available evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Commission-based sales experience preferred.
- Utilize BedMart’s proven sales techniques to assess, qualify, and satisfy the needs of every customer.
- Help consumers properly select their mattress and accessories based on personal needs.
- Educate the customer about the healthy advantages of a good night’s sleep.
- Build and maintain customer relationships.
- Execute performance plans to boost sales success.
- Enhance showroom floor to attract customers.
- Recognize that hard work and having fun go hand-in-hand!
- 401(k) Retirement Plan + Company Match
- Employee Discount Purchase Program
- Paid Vacation
Apply today to be considered for our upcoming sales training class!
Full Time & Part Time Positions
Delivery Drivers, Assistant Drivers, and Warehouse Associates are needed for the largest family owned and locally operated mattress retailer in the Northwest!
We are looking for individuals with the strength and drive to deliver products including mattresses, furniture, and adjustable beds to customers in the Willamette Valley, Portland Metro, and Columbia River Gorge areas.
This job opportunity includes a five-day schedule (40 hours + overtime), starting at $12 – 14+ per hour, depending on experience and/or title. Additional benefits are offered and will be discussed at the time of interview.
Our customers have grown to expect a high level of professional conduct and timely response from BedMart Delivery, so if you have the ability to show up on time with a great attitude and a willingness to fulfill these standards, we would love to hear from you!
– Prior delivery experience and a clean driving record will be preferred but not required.
– A regular Oregon or Washington Driver License.
– Ability to provide excellent customer service, and execute daily deliveries on time and on schedule.
– The ability to lift, push, and pull at least 75 pounds on a daily basis, and occasionally 100 to 150 lbs (with a partner).
– Able to keep track of all your deliveries & pick-ups via a paperwork trail, and have the ability to write notes, communicate with customers, sales staff, and fellow coworkers.
– Pass a drug test and the medical exam for a DOT card (exams will be paid for by BedMart).
– Responsibility to run your route until all deliveries are completed for the day.
– Ability to work well with a team.
– Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
– Recognize that hard work and having fun go hand-in-hand!
– Above Average Base Compensation
– 401(k) Retirement Plan
– Paid Vacation
Apply today to be considered for one of our fun and active Warehouse positions!