93% of Americans rated a comfortable mattress as important to getting good sleep. The other 7% were too tired to answer correctly.
Don’t be part of that sleep-deprived 7%! Here at our local store just outside of Lake Oswego in Tigard next to Home Depot, we have all that you need to find your new mattress. We carry the style, comfort level, and size perfect for you, no matter who you are. We are dedicated to finding the right mattress for you; which is why we offer an exclusive 120-Night Comfort Guarantee so you can sleep with confidence. BedMart wants you to love your mattress and look forward to a perfect night’s sleep; we wouldn’t want to be sleep-deprived either!
Our Lake Oswego superstore is located just behind John Barleycorns and features a massive selection of mattress models to choose from, as well as a full collection of platform beds and motion bedding. Compare the best mattress brands like Serta, Tempur-Pedic, Kingsdown, Northwest Bedding and more! BedMart has the service you deserve, the selection you want, and the prices you need! Let our sales professionals help you find the right bed for you!
Bed Smart Tip
Make your sleep environment a healthy one. The bedroom should be quiet, dark, and comfortable. Like Goldilocks, it shouldn’t be too hot or too cold. A comfortable mattress, proper pillows, and soft blankets are also essential. Come to BedMart today and make your sleep environment right for you!